1. First impression: “Omg this person writes the cutest things”, and then I stared at my screen like o____o for a while until it occurred to me to click +follow!
2. Truth is: You were the first person I really talked to through this account! I was super shy about fandom/posting stuff, but you were lovely and made me feel… somewhat. Less. Awkward.
3. How old do you look: Never seen you;;
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Yes! Batboy cuties everywhere.
5. Have you ever made me mad: I was
mad upset when you wrote Tim falling off a building but you fixed it, so we cool. ;D
6. Best feature: You’re so sweet, and it shows through your writing.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Writing/friendship crusshhh
8. You’re my: cute fic buddy, everyone else writes things too sad : /
9. Name in my phone: I mostly call you “Art”, so I guess… that;;
10. Should you post this too? Why not?
1. First impression: Honestly, when I found your blog, I was just wowed by your writing skills. I only found out later what a sweet person you are ;__;
2. Truth is: I’m super awkward talking to you because you’re kind of amazing, and your writing is always so honest and wonderful. I wish I were braver!
3. How old do you look: Oh gosh I’m terrible at guessing ages… I’m going with 23…ish?
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Yes!
5. Have you ever made me mad: Mad? No. Heartbroken? Absolutely!
6. Best feature: Toss up between your mad skillz and your kind personality~
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Writing crush for sure!
8. You’re my: designated heartbreaker.
9. Name in my phone: I guess I’d put you in as “Pro”?
10. Should you post this too? Sure! It’s kind of fun.
blueecofreak said: First of all, can I just say your fics are absolutely positively amazing? Seriously, your characterization of the batboys are perfect, and guh. I just have so many feels about them when I read your work. Second of all, I have a fic request for whenever (if) you’d like to get around to it: some sort of ‘goodbye’ between Dick and Damian when Dick drops the Batman mantle and becomes Nightwing again. Much thanks, and don’t ever stop writing!! :D
Characters: Dick, Damian, minor Bruce and Alfred
Summary: Dick’s finally moving back to his apartment… and he feels like he’s forgotten something.
anyafishies requested: Your father’s day fic will forever have a special spot in my heart. The characterization is almost uncanny and just… All of my feelings for the batboys came bubbling out as I read it. I love it so much. If possible, could you do one more batboy fic with Tim orchestrating a birthday operation for each of them (because even though Dick cares Tim would be the best at planning and surprising people), and thebatboys eventually try to surprise Tim for his birthday but failing at it??
Characters: Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Alfred. (AKA: Familyfic)
Note: I had to allocate Damian a birthday because I couldn’t find one listed anyplace online. The timeline for this story goes pretty much through from Dick’s birthday (November), through to Tim’s (July).
I’ve been working on this too long. I’ve got no idea what it says anymore;;
I just. I have this head canon that Dick is always cuddling Tim in the Batcave and being really embarrassingly affectionate, dragging him around like his own personal rag-doll and ignoring any and all protests.
And Bruce just sits there a few feet away with his Bat-face on and stares determinedly at the computer screen, ignoring Tim’s cries for help.
Terrible pun is terrible. This is for the anon who wanted something Dick-focussed. A little different to usual;; I hope you still enjoy it.
Characters: Jim Gordon, Dick, Bruce
Summary: Robin’s a tough kid.
Anon requested a story focussed on Dick, and. Well, this isn’t exactly it. It was just an idea I had that I wanted to try.
I do want to say, though, that I think Dick is a person who is very strongly defined by his relationships, so I think this is as good a way to portray him as any. (I also see him as kind of the glue to the batfam? Like, without him [and Alfred] around, literally no one would talk to anyone else ever.)
So basically this is family fic, Dick!centric. Um, and I’ll put up a drabble thing in the next few days that’s another take on the prompt. D:
Characters: (in order of appearance) Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Bruce, Alfred.